10-MINUTE BARBELL FAT LOSS WORKOUT!
Just place a barbell into a corner of a wall or landmine post and burn fat, build muscle, and boost metabolism! Landmine training is a safer, more versatile way to perform barbell training. Not only will your body deal with less joint stress, but you can access unique force vectors, angles, and planes of motion you couldn’t otherwise.
Perform each move for 40 seconds with 20 seconds of rest between moves. MOVES 7 & 8 are shown first FYI:
1. 1-Arm Cross-Body Snatch- Left Leg
2. 1-Arm Cross-Body Snatch- Right Leg
3. Ipsilateral 1-Leg Hip-Hinge- Left Leg
4. Ipsilateral 1-Leg Hip-Hinge- Right Leg
5. ISO Split Squat Contralateral Presses- Left Leg, Right Arm
6. ISO Split Squat Contralateral Presses- Right Leg, Left Arm
7. 90-Degree Grappler's Twist- to Left
8. 90-Degree Grappler's Twist- to Right
9. Leaning Split Squats- Left Leg
10. Leaning Split Squats- Right Leg
That’s 1 round. Perform a single round as a starter or finisher. Perform 2-4 rounds for a full workout, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.
Though you don’t need it, I highly recommend adding the Purmotion WAR HAMMER landmine/barbell attachment:
It will allow you to create more space and separation from the barbell and plates plus it provides better gripping and racking options. You can choose between a short and long attachment but I recommend the long for lower body training since it works really well for placing the handle on your shoulders.
Get 10% off with my coupon code:
At the following link:
LOOKING TO BURN FAT?
Get a FREE 3-DAY TRIAL of my monthly at-home fat loss programs at:
LOOKING TO BUILD MUSCLE?
Join my online coaching group and follow my exact 2019 training plan at: