You can get my resistance bands at:
My 8th grade football coach used to yell "TUMMY TIME" when we'd do abs. But all all we'd do is 30 crunches. This workout would have been A LOT better. Do each move for 30-60 seconds of work (or 10-20 reps) with 15-30 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Tall Kneeling Stomach Splitters- Left
2. Tall Kneeling Stomach Splitters- Right
3. Side Plank Abduction Rows- Left
4. Side Plank Abduction Rows- Right
5. Plank Rotational Pulldowns- Left
6. Plank Rotational Pulldowns- Right
7. Glute Bridge Hip Flexions- Left
8. Glute Bridge Hip Flexions- Right
9. Hollow-Body 1-Arm Chest Flys- Left
10. Hollow-Body 1-Arm Chest Flys- Right
11. ISO Split Squat Face Pulls- Left
12. ISO Split Squat Face Pulls- Right
That's 1 round. Do a single round as a starter or finisher. Do 2-3 rounds for one of the most epic core, hip, and shoulders workouts you'll ever do. Get some!
PS- LOOKING TO BURN FAT?
Get a FREE 3-DAY TRIAL of my monthly at-home fat loss programs at:
PPS- LOOKING TO BUILD MUSCLE?
Join my online coaching group and follow my exact 2019 training plan at: