This is a total body workout with a core emphasis using any bodyweight training system you have access to. The hanging movements increase the core stabilization demands substantially, which is why we're using shorter, more intense 30-second work periods. Single-sided (unilateral work) also engages the abs and inner/outer hips & thighs more in addition to strengthening imbalances between sides.
Alternate between 30 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest for each move in the following circuit:
1. 1-Leg Side Plank ADduction Hold- Left Leg
2. 1-Leg Side Plank ADduction Hold- Right Leg
3. 1-Leg Side Plank ABduction Hold- Left Leg
4. 1-Leg Side Plank ABduction Hold- Right Leg
5. 1-Leg Leg Curl- Left Leg
6. 1-Leg Leg Curl- Right Leg
7. 1-Leg Pushup to Mountain Climber- Left Leg
8. 1-Leg Pushup to Mountain Climber- Right Leg
9. 1:1 Bulgarian Split Squat to Hop- Left Leg
10. 1:1 Bulgarian Split Squat to Hop- Right Leg
That's 1 round. Perform a single round as a starter or finisher. Perform 2-4 rounds for a full workout, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds. See the full IGTV instructional video for a breakdown of each of these moves.
I'm using the AirFit from Purmotion. It's my favorite bodyweight training device since it's the most versatile and comfortable one I've used.
And get 10% off with my coupon code: