👨🌾 MY TOP 10 FARMER'S WALK VARIATIONS!
🤯Farmer's walk or carries are a great way to strengthen your core, shoulders, back and grip while also improving your gait. Here are my 10 favorite variations to mix into your training:
1. 💥Kettlebell 1-Arm Bottoms-Up Carry
2. 🐶Zercher Carry (Boxer or Barbell)
3. Sandbag Shoulder Carry
4. Bandbell Overhead Carry
5. Uneven Barbell Overhead Carry (Purmotion Joust Bar - 10% off with coupon code “The Daily BJ”)
6. Duck Walk Carry
7. Goblet Carry
8. Mini-Band Front Rack Lateral Carry
9. Wheelbarrow Carries (Purmotion Dragster + Clean & Jerk Bar - 10% off with coupon code “The Daily BJ”)
10. 40-Lbs. Thor's Hammer 🔨 Carry
📝Use heavy loads for sets of 30 seconds with 90-120 seconds of rest between sets. Use medium loads for 60 seconds with 60 seconds of rest between sets. Use lighter loads for 2+ minutes, resting only as needed. You can also plug any of these moves into a whole body circuit as a core or shoulder exercise.
Get a 3-day free trial of my monthly fat loss programs at the new & improved TheDailyBJ.com the link below: